Scottish Perinatal Network (SPN) Newsletter – Issue 30 – April 2023
Posted by Laura Brown - 12/05/2023
On occasion a deadline whooshes gently past, and while it is a little late, we hope you still enjoy the latest Scottish Perinatal Network Newsletter – Issue 30.
We would like to give a very special thank you to everyone who came and spoke with us at our stall at the National Bereavement Care Pathway Scotland Conference on 26 April! And an extra thank you to those who signed up to receive our newsletter; we hope you find it useful, and if you are super keen you can find previous issues in the News segment of our website.
In this issue you can expect to find:
Scottish Perinatal Network Updates
- Feedback Survey – help us make the newsletter work better for you!
- SPN Transport Group
- IUT Pathway Launch Event
- SAER Group
- SPN Outing to the National Bereavement Care Pathway Scotland Conference
- Births Occurring at <27 Weeks Event
- Don’t Miss Out – RCN Foundation education grant for nurses, midwives, and healthcare support workers
- Perinatal Events Stack
National Maternity Network Updates
- Scottish Maternity Engagement project Update – Specification submitted to Scottish Government!
- Vaccines in Pregnancy
- Maternity Events Stack
National Neonatal Network Updates
- Management of the Extreme Preterm Infants Guideline
- Neonatal Planning Meeting
- 2023 Neonatal Data Sharing Event
- Monthly Grand Round
- Scottish Neonatal Nurses Group Conference
- Scottish FICare Workshop
- FICare Case Studies from Scottish Units
- Scottish Cooling Group – TURAS Educational Package
- Neonatal Events Stack
- NICE Stack
- BAPM Stack
- MatCHNet Stack
- Headlines and news items
- Other perinatal newsletters you might want to sign up to
- A Spotlight On… International Day of the Midwife, Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week, and Deaf Awareness Week
With the very best wishes for a good rest of week, and a Happy International Day of the Midwife tomorrow to our midwifery colleagues!
The SPN Programme Team